This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for May 2018:
- The purpose of debate is to get at truth, not to prove that someone is right or wrong.
- It’s more important to do big things well, then to do small things perfectly.
- Some people are born on third base, thinking they hit a triple.
- You must stretch yourself if you want to get strong.
- Remember that a root cause is not an action, but a reason. Root causes are described in adjectives, not verbs.
- Don’t fear adverse consequences from admitting failure.
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- Remember that people tend to be more defensive then self critical.
- It is your job as a manager to get at truth and excellence, not make people happy.
- Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Comments are closed.