This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for July 2018:
- Don’t just respond with a fast, automatic response. Think slowly, a conscious, rational response.
- Happiness is mastering oneself. Success is measured in how much you help others.
- Few people are logical. Most are prejudiced and biases. Consider yourself.
- Nothing good is accomplished and a lot of damage can be done if you tell a person straight up that he or she is wrong. You only succeed at stripping that person’s self dignity and making yourself a part an unwelcome part of any discussion.
- Show respect for other peoples’ opinions. Never say you’re wrong.
- By fighting you never get enough, but by yielding you get more than you expected.
- Gentleness and friendliness are always stronger than fury and force.
- It’s important to emphasize that you’re striving for the same thing and the only difference is one of method, not purpose.
Comments are closed.