This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for October 2018:
- Let the other person feel the idea is his or hers.
- Don’t use the word “but” between a compliment and a criticism.
- There’s nothing wrong in saying “I don’t know”.
- The most important insights to life are not quantitative.
- It’s not what you don’t know that gets you in trouble, it’s what you know for certain ain’t true.
- When talking about people, praise by name, criticize by category.
- History does not repeat, but it does rhyme.
- The right decision at the wrong time is the wrong decision.
- Comparison is the death of joy.
- The best companies are not families, they’re supporters of families.