This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for March 2019:
- When you say yes to others, make sure you’re not saying no to yourself.
- Life is made up of a collection of moments that are not ours to keep.
- Good artists borrow, great artists steal.
- Don’t ask, “If I build it, will you buy it?”, ask, “Buy it, and I will built it”.
- Saying yes to something is often saying no to something else.
- Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now.
- If you’re going to accept praise, you must also accept criticism.