This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for May 2019:
- Before you speak, ask yourself, is it true? is it necessary? is it kind?
- Do the simple thing first.
- Read “Lessons in History”.
- It’s not about loving what you do, it’s about loving what you’re shooting for.
- Respond out of wisdom and kindness, not out of habit and reactivity.
- First you must understand, then be understood.
- One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.