This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for September 2021:
- The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing.
- It’s always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- It gets easier every day, it gets a little easier, but you got to do it every day. That’s the hard part.
- Ideas are easy, implementation is hard.
- Learn from the mistakes of others, you can’t live long enough to make them yourself.