This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for December 2017:
- Suffering is a moment of clarity, when you can no longer deny the truth of a situation and are forced into uncomfortable change.
- Avoid compulsively making things worse.
- Busy is a decision.
- Self-esteem is just the reputation that you have with yourself.
- Stop worrying about what other people think.
- Hero worship is not thinking for yourself.
- If you can surprise yourself, you can probably surprise everyone else.