This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for January 2018:
- Since you can fail at things you don’t love, well, I’d rather fail at things I love.
- Fans are great, but community is better.
- Read “Midnight Fox”
- Read “Golden Compass”
- A goal without a plan is a wish.
- The struggle ends when the gratitude begins.
- No one owes you anything.
- True fulfillment comes from the love of the process.
- Failures are more useful than successes.
Comments are closed.