This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for February 2018:
- Often when thing you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.
- Either you’re in or in the way.
- Live the question so that one day you will live yourself into the answers.
- The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
- Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing their-self.
- You can’t be angry and curious at the same time.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go together.
- Those who are easily shocked, should be shocked more often.
- If at first the idea is not absurd, then there’s no hope for it.
- A real good fail gives a person tremendous freedom.
- Trusted third-parties are security holes.
- Social media works best when you provide massive value.
- When speaking to an audience, let them know they made the right decision to be there.
- You’re not obligated to change your mind just because you lost an argument.
- Wisdom starts when owning up to ignorance.
Comments are closed.