This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for March 2018:
- Don’t ask what customers want, figure out what they need.
- Meaningful work and meaningful relationships should be primary goals. Making money is an incidental consequence of that.
- Security is depressing. No matter how many angles you protect and secure, you can always think of a different angle. In short, nothing digital is secure, ever.
- The most important aspect to security is time. The more prominent time becomes in your practice the better opportunity something is “secure”.
- Blockchain doesn’t mean your data is secure, it just insure data integrity. Important, but doesn’t protect from data exposure.
- Block chain is not data security, it’s data integrity.
- Know when not to have an opinion.
- To mentor is to not speak at all, or to speak less.
- Read “The Lessons in History” by Will and Ariel Durant.
Good stuff! Thanks for posting!
Comments are closed.