This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for October 2019:
- There are no limits, only plateaus.
- If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
- Even if you fail at your ambitious thing, it’s very hard to fail completely. That’s the thing people don’t get.
- You can’t wait until after it’s finished to figure out who you’re making it for.
- Successful work rarely starts as a solution, in search of a problem.
- What are these people going to be paying for? If you don’t know or if the answer isn’t overwhelming, then keep thinking.
- Only is better than best.
- Don’t half ass two things, whole ass one thing.