This is part of a series I call random recordings. You can learn more here: https://anthonymontalbano.com/random-recordings-1/
The following recordings are for August 2017:
- Credit is the economic manifestation of trust.
- Failure is not being authentic and not going for it.
- Processes can slow things down, but discipline is what you need to create better outcomes.
- Wish, Outcome, Obstacles, Planning – WOOP; this is the way you can achieve the things you want to achieve.
- Don’t ask yourself what obstacles are in your way, ask yourself what obstacles are in yourself.